Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Picture Project; Please Help!!

For a while now I have been trying to think of something special I can do in honor of my son and daughter, James and Penelope.  I have considered releasing butterflies or doves, planting trees or making a scrapbook.  I really want to have something that I can look at and remember them, but unfortunately I don't have many picture of them.  I have come up with an idea of putting together a photo album hopefully with your help.

If you are willing to help, here is what I would like you to do.  Please take a picture of something that reminds you of Penelope and James.  It can be anything, even two seperate photos, one for each child.  Maybe a butterfly, a flower, a building, a rock, a blanket, a drawing, an animal, an cloud, etc.  Be creative, let them inspire you.  You can either e-mail the picture or mail it to me (contact me for my address).  I hope to have this album put together by their first birthday, August 19th 2013.

Thank you in advance for your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment